Restylane is a NASHA (Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid) injectable dermal gel that is FDA-approved and is being used for facial folds/wrinkles correction and also Lip Augmentation. Since hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural sugar than can be found in our skin, Restylane is one of the safest facial fillers among those being sold in the market right now.
Depending on where you need it the most, Restylane can be injected in the following areas to solve the problems mentioned:
- Nasolabial folds (laugh lines) running from the nose to mouth – smoothen the deep creases and add volume to them
- Lips – to plump your kissers up and smooth out verticals lines around them
- Cheeks – to enhance shape and restore youthfulness
- Eye area – to fill out and get rid of hollows or depressions under the eyes that make you look old
It can also be used to even out skin marred by a battle with chickenpox or acne in the past, to smoothen them out and make skin look more even.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s one #beyoutiful experience from the beautiful @mckenzieseagren she got her lips done by our lovely RN @heathervossbeautyrn ~ To know our MONTHLY SPECIALS and PROMOS: 🔅 Follow our Instagram @setibaaestheticsgroup 🔅 Like our FB Page “setibagroup” Contact us today for any inquiry and to book an appointment. Setiba Aesthetics Group ☎️ : (805)703-0000 📍 : Westlake Village, CA 📍 : Beverly Hills, CA
Things you have to know before going through the procedure
- Since Restylane will be introduced into your skin by being injected into it, expect minor pain or discomfort. Others report feeling only a slight pinch during the process. In any case, this can always be alleviated by using anesthetics or even just a lidocaine-based numbing cream.
- There will be some bruising and swelling which you can always expect in procedures that involve the use of needle. About two weeks is the usual timeframe it takes for the product to finally settle. Make sure not to plan any strenuous activities so soon after.
- Side effects, although rare, CAN happen. As with any other medical treatments, Restylane —although clinically=proven to be generally safe when applied correctly— can, on occasion cause side effects. Commonly noted side effects are redness, swelling, tenderness, itching, bruising or pain, and in more serious cases, nodules and/or skin color change. It may also interact with other medicine you may be taking, so make sure you check with your physician first before going through the procedure.
Before and After Procedure
We Can Help You
Feel free to reach out to us by giving us a call at (805)703-0000 or reserve your dates to have a less-hassle appointment with us. It’s never too late to have the dream body you’ve always wanted, here at Setiba Aesthetics Group we only want the best for you!