PRP Hair Restoration treatment consists of using a patient’s own blood plasma to stimulate new hair growth. PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) is the innovative, non-surgical procedure that is commonly used for hair loss therapy. The process involves drawing a patient’s blood and then spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma from the remaining blood. This enriched blood is then injected into the scalp or treatment area which stimulates stem cells in hair follicle growth.
- Safe and effective for all skin types.
- Enhances growth of active hair follicles.
- Stimulates growth of inactive hair follicles.
- Reduces appearance of hair loss.
- Minimal pain or discomfort.
- Non-surgical procedure with little to no downtime.