PRP HAIR RESTORATION
The prospect of losing one’s hair is an issue which both men and women dread. For men, hair loss often comes with age, or due to genetics. For women, hair loss can be caused by hormonal changes, or serious chemical damage.
Fortunately, there are many different hair restoration treatments that one can get today. One of the most effective, though, is the PRP Hair Restoration treatment – a treatment that we at The Setiba Group, offer!
But what is PRP?
PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) is the innovative, non-surgical procedure that is commonly used for hair loss therapy. PRP treatment consists of using a patient’s own blood plasma to stmulate new hair growth. The process involves drawing a patient’s blood and then spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma from the remaining blood. This enriched blood is then injected into the scalp or treatment area which stimulates stem cells in hair follicle growth.
What are the pros and cons of PRP Hair Restoration?
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Enhances growth of active hair follicles
- Stimulates growth of inactive hair follicles
- Reduces appearance of hair loss
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Non-surgical procedure with little to no downtime.
Is PRP Hair Restoration right for me?
What to Expect
The treatment takes approximately 30-60 minutes
- A numbing agent will be applied to face 30 minutes prior to treatment if needed.
- After practitioner draws the patient’s blood, it is then process so the enriched plasma cells remain.
- This concentrated blood will then be injected into treatment area.
- Discomfort and recovery time is minimal. Some patients may experience slight swelling and redness 12-24 hours after treatment.
PRP will stimulate stem cells of the hair follicles to promote growth over the next few weeks. A series of 2-6 treatments is often necessary. Women and men tend to notice results over the next month or two.
How do I know if PRP Hair Restoration is a good option for me?
Each of our treatments involve a preliminary consultation. You can book for an appointment for a free consultation right here on our website, or you may choose to walk in to our clinic during our office hours. A board-certified
PRP Hair Restoration is not our only PRP treatment or hair-related procedure. Feel free to explore our menu of different treatments and procedures.
Get Free Consultation
- Botox Injections
- Kybella Treatment
- Radiesse Injection
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Dermal Infusion
- Eyelash Extensions
- Facials Peels
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Neck Lift
- PRP Hair Restoration
- PRP Microneedling Therapy
- PRP Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vaginal Revitalization
- Stretch Marks Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Acne Scar Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Mole Removal
- Skin Tightening
- Vein Removal
- Spectrum Laser
- Phoenix Laser
- Strategic Nutrition
- IV Infusions Menu
- IV Nutrient Infusions & Vitamin Injectables
- IV Therapy and Vitamins
- Bio Identical Hormone Replacement
- Chiropractic Care
- Before & After