IV NUTRIENT INFUSION
IV or also known as Intravenous Therapy is the newest method to feed both of your body and skin the vitamins, antioxidants and minerals it badly needed. In this way it helps several people to correct those intracellular nutrient deficiencies to your body. People who suffer from stress, anxiety, leaky gut syndrome, gastritis, bacterial or fungal overgrowth are the common clients at our skin care clinic in United States of America.
- It boosts your energy levels more than you need.
- Re-hydrate and restore your youthful and glowing skin.
- Strengthen your immune system to prevent flu.
- Aching Muscles.
- Migraine and Colds.
- It provides natural pain relief.
- It removes any stress lying in your body system.
We offer the following IV Infusions:
- Classic Myers – a cocktail of Vitamins and Minerals, B12, B-Complex, and Vitamin C
- Anti-Aging / Rejuvenation
- Immunity Booster
- Athletic Performance
- Recovery Remedy
- Customized IV (Consultation Required)
We also offer a variety of single injections of several nutrients to help replenish your low or deficient levels and to help expedite your fat loss and increase your energy!
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) in its most active form. Great for energy, stamina and boosting your immune system.
- Vitamin D is essential to your immune health and is protective against breast, colon & prostate cancers. Also used to treat and prevent anxiety, depression and other mood disorders.
- Glutathione is necessary for skin to reduce the chances of formation of melanin and prevents skin dehydration
- Vitamin B Complex this vitamin helps you to kiss away illness such as fatigue, nausea and severe headache. What’s more unique about this vitamin is that, it protects you to have cancers to breast, prostate, colon and lungs
- Performance Booster
- Lipo B powerful fat burning combination of the metabolites Choline, Methionine and Inositol, that help support fat loss. Increase your metabolism and break through your weight loss plateau!
- Co Enzyme Q10 potent energy antioxidant that helps your convert the nutrients from your food into usable energy. Also used to alleviate fatigue.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage and aging; also helps to stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels and also is great for skin.
- L – Carnitine is a metabolite found in every cell of the body–it helps facilitate fat loss and increased metabolism. Useful for those stuck in a weight loss plateau.
- Fat Blaster this injection combines lipo-B plus added L-Carnitine to push the fat out of the cell-excellent adjunct to your current weight loss regimen that can support your weight loss by an additional pound per week!
- Immune Tune-up this injection combines vitamin B12, B complex and Vitamin 93 for amping up your immune system quickly and effectively.
- Adrenal Recharge this injection cocktail includes Vitamin B12 and all of the B complex vitamins, including dexpanthenol (B-5) and Vitamin C, which are essential support nutrients for optimal adrenal gland health. Increase stamina and increase your ability to handle stress.
View this post on Instagram
30% OFF on your IV Nutrient Infused Drip IV Nutrient Infusions can be specially formulated so that they specifically address a patient's needs. Whether a patient feels that they are lacking in energy, suffering with a low immune system or even wish to detox and burn fat, there are various different treatment options available to them IV NUTRIENT INFUSION MAY INCLUDE: ✨Anti-aging ✨Wellness ✨Energizing ✨Athletic performance ✨Immune booster ✨Vitamin B12 ✨Detox/Fat burning ✨Mood support ✨Antioxidant These are a prescribed medication and a full face to face consultation is required. We give FREE CONSULTATION on all of our services. Call us today at (805)703-0000 to Book an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
No, an IV does not hurt. Just like when you have your blood drawn, you feel a small pinch when the IV needle is inserted in your arm. You may feel a sense of warmth in your belly or groin, this can be a natural reaction to magnesium. You may also experience a vitamin taste in your mouth initially, but that will subside.
As with any treatment that involves a needle, there is some risk of bruising or swelling from the infusion site. Additionally, if your immune function is somewhat compromised or you feel you might be getting sick, there is a slight chance that the nutrient IV can cause you to become sick. For most cases, if you are feeling susceptible, having an IV can actually stop the sickness and/or limit the length and severity of the illness.
We Can Help You
Feel free to reach out to us by giving us a call at (805)703-0000 or reserve your dates to have a less-hassle appointment with us. It’s never too late to have the dream body you’ve always wanted, here at Setiba Aesthetics Group we only want the best for you!