PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD WITH BOTOX
Setiba Aesthetics Group offers injectable therapies including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm & Restylane. Take years off your face and let our highly talented RN’s and MD’s help you achieve a more youthful, rested and rejuvenated face!
A great alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures, the revolutionary prescription medication Botox has many benefits:
- It can improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines and forehead furrows
- It can improve the appearance Smoker’s Lines and Crow’s Feet, and can help prevent new lines from forming
- It produces full results in about 5-7 days
- Requires neither surgery nor recovery time
- Is FDA approved
- Rarely causes discomfort or side effects
- The treatment is quick and results last about 3 or 4 months
- Improves the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines forehead furrows
- Smoker’s Lines
- Crow’s Feet Prevents new lines from forming
- Produces results immediately
- Requires neither surgery nor recovery time
- Is FDA–approved
- Rarely causes discomfort or side effects
- Quick Treatment and Results convenient and temporary
What does it do?
A neurotransmitter called acetylcholine is a chemical messenger that is released right in the junction where the muscle cells meet the nerve ending by the nerves so that muscles can contract. When Botulinum is injected, it prevents the production of acetylcholine, which in turn prevents the muscles from contracting. Ultimately, this prevents wrinkles from forming.
Setiba Group offers 100% painless Botox treatments that are great for both men and women. While Botox is known for diminishing fine lines, it can also improve and enhance your face and body in other ways:
- Lift the tip of your nose
- Tighten jowls
- It reduce excess sweating of your body.
- Soften severe lines between your brows and around your eyes.
- Rejuvenate the decolletage
The Botox Advantage
- • Botox effectively treats the wrinkles that appear whenever you frown or make other facial expressions. These wrinkles (known as dynamic wrinkles) don’t respond to dermabrasion and chemical peels.
- • Botox fits your active lifestyle. There’s no downtime associated with it. Dermabrasion and chemical peels on the other hand require up to 10 days of recovery time.
- • Botox acts fast. It usually takes only 5 to 7 days to work as it begins to settle in at the injection site. And its effects can last three to four months. You’ll need future treatments as your facial muscles begin to contract again and lines and wrinkles return. But Botox trains those muscles to relax. So over time any lines and wrinkles will become less evident.
- • Botox has been proven safe for most everyone. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 70 may consider it. Younger people tend to see the best results. Older people should consult a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to learn whether their skin tone is elastic enough to respond to treatment.
Here's what you need to know before booking an appointment:
Before booking an appointment, you will have your consultation to determine your particular needs and you will be advised not to take any aspirin, ibuprofen, and vitamin E ten (10) days prior to your Botox Injection schedule to lessen the chances of bruising.
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
Get Free Consultation
- Botox Injections
- Kybella Treatment
- Radiesse Injection
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Dermal Infusion
- Eyelash Extensions
- Facials Peels
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Neck Lift
- PRP Hair Restoration
- PRP Microneedling Therapy
- PRP Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vaginal Revitalization
- Stretch Marks Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Acne Scar Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Mole Removal
- Skin Tightening
- Vein Removal
- Spectrum Laser
- Phoenix Laser
- Strategic Nutrition
- IV Infusions Menu
- IV Nutrient Infusions & Vitamin Injectables
- IV Therapy and Vitamins
- Bio Identical Hormone Replacement
- Chiropractic Care
- Before & After
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is BOTOX?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
Where is it usually injected?
Botox is usually injected in the forehead, in the corner of both eyes, between the eyebrows, and the sides of the chin where wrinkles usually form. In some instances, Botox can also be used for a vast variety of other conditions such as psoriasis, excessive sweating and also migraines.
What to expect during the procedure?
On the day of the procedure itself, it won’t be much different as it will only be like a trip to the doctor. It will be a series of shots or sessions, but it will be just like having a normal shot.
How long is the recovery time?
Right after your procedure, you can go about your usual routine. You may experience some redness at the injection sites, but this goes away quickly, especially with the help of a cool compress. One thing doctors strongly recommend is that patients don’t lie down for at least 4 hours after the procedure. This will ensure that the substance will not migrate to other unintended parts of your face.
There are so many immediate advantages and health benefits you can get with Botox treatments, so don’t wait to try this amazing medication and experience the new you! Call us at (+1) 805-703-0000 to reserve your date for a consultation now.
It’s never too late to have the dream body you’ve always wanted, here at Setiba Group we only want the best for you!
You should not consider getting Botox if you:
- • Have weakened facial muscles
- • Have allergies to bovine products
- • Are taking antibiotics or blood thinners
- • Have wrinkles caused by gravity such as bags underneath the eyes
- • Have a skin infection
- • Wrinkles caused by sun damage rather than by underlying facial muscles
- • Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- • Have a neurological disorder
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing
BOTOX® Cosmetic dosing units are not the same as, or comparable to, any other botulinum toxin product.
There has not been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect when BOTOX® Cosmetic has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines, crow’s feet lines, or both at the same time.
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause loss of strength or general muscle weakness, vision problems, or dizziness within hours to weeks of taking BOTOX® Cosmetic. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities.
Serious and/or immediate allergic reactions have been reported. They include: itching, rash, red itchy welts, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or dizziness or feeling faint. Get medical help right away if you are wheezing or have asthma symptoms, or if you become dizzy or faint.
Do not take BOTOX® Cosmetic if you: are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic (see Medication Guide for ingredients); had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA); have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
Tell your doctor about all your muscle or nerve conditions, such as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease, myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome, as you may be at increased risk of serious side effects including difficulty swallowing and difficulty breathing from typical doses of BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including: plans to have surgery; had surgery on your face; weakness of forehead muscles: trouble raising your eyebrows; drooping eyelids; any other abnormal facial change; are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic can harm your unborn baby); are breast-feeding or plan to (it is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic passes into breast milk).
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Using BOTOX® Cosmetic with certain other medicines may cause serious side effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your doctor that you have received BOTOX® Cosmetic in the past.
Tell your doctor if you have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last 4 months; have received injections of botulinum toxin such as Myobloc®, Dysport®, or Xeomin® in the past (tell your doctor exactly which product you received); have recently received an antibiotic by injection; take muscle relaxants; take an allergy or cold medicine; take a sleep medicine; take aspirin-like products or blood thinners.
Other side effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic include: discomfort or pain at the injection site; headache; and eye problems: double vision, blurred vision, drooping eyelids, and swelling of your eyelids.