Put your best face forward
A great alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures, the revolutionary prescription medication Botox
- Improves the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines forehead furrows
- Smoker’s Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Prevents new lines from forming
- Produces results immediately
- Requires neither surgery nor recovery time
- Is FDA–approved
- Rarely causes discomfort or side effects
- Quick Treatment and Results convenient and temporary
- What Does It Do?
- A neurotransmitter called acetylcholine is a chemical messenger that is released right in the junction where the muscle cells meet the nerve ending by the nerves so that muscles can contract. When Botulinum is injected it prevents the production of acetylcholine which in turn prevents the muscles from contracting. Ultimately preventing wrinkles to form.
- Setiba Group offers 100% pain less Botox treatment great for both men and women. Since the Botox is not only meant for relaxing and giving you a youthful glowing skin other improvements and enhancement to your face and body that can be done are as follows:
- Lift the tip of your nose
- Tighten jowls
- It reduce excess sweating of your body.
- Soften severe lines between your brows and around your eyes.
- Rejuvenate the decolletage
The BOTOX Advantage
- Botox effectively and instantly treats the wrinkles that appear whenever you frown or make other facial expressions. Known as dynamic wrinkles they don’t respond to dermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Botox fits your active lifestyle. There’s no downtime associated with it. Dermabrasion and chemical peels on the other hand require up to 10 days of recovery time.
- Botox acts fast. It usually takes only a few days to work as it begins to settle in the injection site. And its effects can last four to six months. You’ll need future treatments as your facial muscles begin to contract again and lines and wrinkles return. But Botox trains those muscles to relax. So over time any lines and wrinkles will become less evident.
- Botox has been proven safe for most everyone. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 70 may consider it. Younger people tend to see the best results. Older people should consult a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to learn whether their skin tone is elastic enough to respond to treatment.