Achieve Optimal Immune Health:
Beautiful Hair, Skin, and Nails & Boundless Energy
What is a Nutrient IV and Why?
Vitamin C, B complex vitamins, and essential minerals (such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium & chromium), are infused into your body through an Intravenous drip. The IV is inserted into your arm by a licensed medical professional. The drip takes 15-20 minutes to complete.
An IV ensures that all of the nutrients are absorbed into your body as opposed to only a percentage of the nutrients when taken orally.
- Stronger Healthier Hair and Nails
- Increased Energy and Well-Being
- Improved Immune Function and Resistance to Colds and Flus
- Alleviate Skin and Respiratory Allergies including Asthma
- Speedier Post-Op Recovery (any procedure)
- Improved Concentration and Memory
- Alleviate Migraines
What is GLUTATHIONE?
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant made by our bodies. It’s often called the ‘Master Antioxidant’ because of its ability to neutralize harmful free radicals, pollutants, and pesticides that we are exposed to or ingest on a daily basis. Glutathione boosts the immune-system, detoxifies the body, and contributes to the building and repairing of tissues. No other antioxidant is as important to overall health as glutathione.
- Some Of The Benefits Of Glutathione Include:
- Slows down the aging process & protects cells from damage
- Detoxifies the liver and improves its performance
- Boosts immune-system
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases energy levels
- Enhances concentration
- Stimulates recuperation and recovery from exercise
High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Therapy
Vitamin C, also called ascorbic Acid, is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress. Vitamin C reaches much higher levels in blood when it is administered via IV as opposed to taking Vitamin C orally. High doses of Vitamin C has been studied by many scientists, including Nobel Prize winning chemist, Linus Pauling, as a treatment for a variety of illnesses since the 1970’s.
- Many patients receive Vitamin C drips when:
- Feeling ill
- Suffering from a cold or flu
- Support immune-system function
- Wound healing
Vitamin C is anti-inflammatory, supports detoxification, and is vital to the health of our skin (our largest organ).
Frequently Asked Questions
We also offer a variety of single injections of several nutrients to help replenish your low or deficient levels and to help expedite your fat loss and increase your energy!
- Vitamin B12 (methylated)
- Vitamin B Complex
- L-Carnitine- A naturally occurring metabolite that helps ‘push’ fat out of the cell for elimination.
- Lipo-B injection – “Fat Burner” injectable combines choline inositol and methionine to help push fat out of the cell for excretion.