What is a Nutrient IV and Why?
Vitamin C, B complex vitamins, and essential minerals (such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium & chromium), are infused into your body through an Intravenous drip. The IV is inserted into your arm by a licensed medical professional. The drip takes 15-20 minutes to complete.
An IV ensures that all of the nutrients are absorbed into your body as opposed to only a percentage of the nutrients when taken orally.
- healthier hair and nails.
- Increased energy and well-being.
- Improved immune function and resistance to colds and flus.
- Alleviate skin and respiratory allergies including Asthma.
- Speedier post-op recovery (any procedure).
- Improved concentration and memory.
- Alleviate migraines.
High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Therapy
Vitamin C, also called ascorbic Acid, is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress. Vitamin C reaches much higher levels in blood when it is administered via IV as opposed to taking Vitamin C orally. High doses of Vitamin C has been studied by many scientists, including Nobel Prize winning chemist, Linus Pauling, as a treatment for a variety of illnesses since the 1970’s.
- Many patients receive Vitamin C drips when:
- Feeling ill
- Suffering from a cold or flu
- Support immune-system function
- Wound healing
Vitamin C is anti-inflammatory, supports detoxification, and is vital to the health of our skin (our largest organ).
Frequently Asked Questions
We also offer a variety of single injections of several nutrients to help replenish your low or deficient levels and to help expedite your fat loss and increase your energy!
- Vitamin B12 (methylated)
- Vitamin B Complex
- L-Carnitine- A naturally occurring metabolite that helps ‘push’ fat out of the cell for elimination.
- Lipo-B injection – “Fat Burner” injectable combines choline inositol and methionine to help push fat out of the cell for excretion.