Bio Identical Hormone Replacement
Heather Fitzgerald RD works in tandem with Kristen Davis P.A., who performs all her patient’s physical exams for those who wish to begin Bio Identical Hormone Therapies such as testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, pregnenelone, thyroid, progesterone or human growth hormone. Initially, you complete a comprehensive blood panel to assess your current hormone levels and you will complete a lifestyle assessment and medical history intake. Thereafter, you will need an initial consultation & physical exam with Kristen, and at the same appointment, Heather will review your test results and create your personalized treatment plan with your recommended hormones, nutrients, dietary and lifestyle therapies. Heather will thoroughly educate you and answer your questions and address any concerns so that you feel absolutely comfortable with your new therapies. Heather will continue to be a touchstone for fine tuning your program in order to achieve your best health and quality of life. Balancing your hormones slows down the process of aging and ultimately can help prevent the onset of chronic diseases.
Create your personalized treatment plan with your recommended hormones, nutrients, dietary and lifestyle therapies, today! Get your body and mind back!
We offer two options for the Bio Identical Hormone Program:
- Single Consultations ala carte pricing per service provided
- Annual Bio Identical Hormone Program: An annual fee that includes your Initial consultation and all follow up consultations with added services Nutrient IV therapies & Vitamin Injections which are included in the annual fee.
Bio Identical Hormone Program Annual Fee
This annual fee includes the following:
- Initial Consultation & Physical Exam – up to 2 hours for initial visit
- 1-60 min. follow up session with H. Fitzgerald RD
- 1-60 min follow up session with Dr. Michael Gitter
- 4- Nutrient IV’s sessions (to be used within the year)
- 4 Vitamin Injections (to be used within the year)