Want to take good care of your skin? Do you feel as if you’re not giving your skin the proper love and attention it needs? Have you committed a lot of skin crimes already and you want to turn back time to correct your mistakes?
Don’t know where to start?
Don’t worry. We’ve all been there: that moment when you start to realize that skin care is an important part of life. Some people start early. Good for them. But what if you didn’t? Anyway, regardless on where you are right now on your skin care journey, only one thing is for sure:
It all starts with your skin care routine.
What is a Skin Care Routine?
If you want to take good care of your skin, if you want to give it more love and attention, if you want to start correcting your skin impurities and imperfections, then building a solid skin care routine is a good place to start.
A skin care routine is your daily ritual of skin care. There are a lot of routines that you can follow online. One of the most common, for instance, is the layering technique that started in South Korea. It’s composed of seven or more steps that you have to follow chronologically day and night.
We understand, though, that seven steps can be quite intimidating if you’re just starting out. Hence, we recommend starting with the bare basics: makeup removal, cleansing, and moisturizing.
A lot of skin care enthusiasts will probably claim that these three is not enough. Honestly, it’s not. But it is a good foundation to build on.
Later on you can add toning, and focus on fixing problem areas with other topical treatments and serums.
…But what if you want to give your skin care routine the extra oomph? What if your skin is in such a dire condition that just a skin care routine (even one that has ten steps or more) is not enough?
That’s when we can help you further. Here at the Setiba Aesthetics Group, we are currently offering three VIP membership options of treatments that you can give your skin care routine a significant boost.
The Different VIP Membership Options Offered by The Setiba Aesthetics Group
We have three options:
- The Silver Membership
- The Gold Membership
- The Platinum Membership
The Silver Membership package will give you the chance to choose one of the following services each month:
- 10 Units of Botox/Dysport/Xeomin
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment for two small areas
- Oxygen and LED Light Facial
- Microdermabrasion + Peel with Anti Wrinkle Collins with Mask + Oxygen Light Mask
- IV Drip for Healthier Hair (includes Biotin and other vitamins)
On top of that, you’ll also get to enjoy an exclusive 10% discount off other services not listed above.
The Gold Membership package will give you the chance to choose one of the following services each month:
- 20 Units of Botox/Dysport/Xeomin
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment for a medium-sized area
- Customized Collin GM
- Glutathione Anti-Aging IV Drip
On top of that, you’ll also get to enjoy an exclusive 10% discount just like the previous package.
Finally, the Platinum Membership package will give you the chance to choose one of the following services each month:
- 24 Units of Botox/Dysport/Xeomin
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment for a large area
- PRP Facial
- IPL PhotoFacial
- Integrated Custom Facial with Decollete
- Dermalinfusion with Stem Cell Collin Customized Skin Lifting Mask
- Glutathione Anti-Aging IV Drip
- VI Peel
- Classic Myers with Glutathione
And it comes with a 20% discount—that’s twice the perks compared to the previous two packages.
What’s In the Packages? A Quick Rundown of the Services
If you want to learn more about the packages, then we definitely recommend checking out our VIP Membership page for more information.
But here’s some information about some of the services included in the packages:
Looking for a tried and tested way to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines? Then you should definitely try getting botox. It comes in injectable amounts that, when injected to target areas, will relax the muscles and fade the wrinkles away.
Unfortunately the results are temporary, so you would need to get the procedure done every three months or so depending on the specific case of each patient.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment
It’s always summer somewhere so make sure that you’re always flawless and beach ready with a laser hair removal treatment. It’s painless and it can lessen hair growth over time.
Our laser hair removal treatments can be applied to small areas (such as facial hair), medium-sized areas (like your bikini area), and of course, large areas (like your legs and back).
The Setiba Aesthetic Group offers a wide variety of facials. Each facial is focused on addressing a specific skin problem. If you’re not sure what type of facial you need then feel free to book for a free consultation so we can help you determine the facial best suited for your skin’s needs.
To give you a quick look at the kinds of facials we have, here are some of the treatments included in our membership packages:
- Oxygen and LED Light Facial – Here’s a fun tidbit about this type of facial: it was orginially used by NASA for their plant growth experiments aboard their space shuttles. Later on, it was found out that LED can actually benefit the skin too. It can penetrate into the layers of the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria, reduce fine lines, and more! Some people even consider it their go-to all-in-one facial treatment.
- PRP Facial – Also known as “vampire facial”, Platelet-Rich Plasma facial or PRP is a treatment that utilizes your own blood’s platelets in order to trigger the natural skin repair ability of the body. What’s great about this treatment is that it’s good for everyone, regardless of their skin type. The treatment uses your own blood, after all. The only issue is if you have a blood disorder. But don’t worry if you do because you have other facial treatments to choose from that doesn’t involve blood, much like the other two we’re listed below.
- IPL Photo Facial – IPL, which stands for Intense Pulsed Light, is a kind of treatment that involves a special laser that seeks to make your skin’s surface and color more even. Having trouble dealing with freckles and sun spots? Then this is the treatment for you. The laser penetrates the skin and stimulates the pigment-producing cells in order to repair the skin’s uneven pigments. The result is a smoother and more even skin tone.
- Integrated Custom Facial – Finally, if you can’t find the type of facial that’s right for you, then the Setiba Aesthetics Group still has you covered. Just book for a free appointment in order for their skin care specialist to create a custom facial just for you!
What do you get when you combine the power of a microdermabrasion treatment and the soothing capacity of a moisturizing facial? The answer is dermalinfusion. It is a treatment that combines microdermabrasion with a serum treatment. The serum depends on your specific skin care needs, so you can say that no two dermalinfusion treatments are exactly alike.
But what if your skin issue is so severe that a microdermabrasion is not enough? That’s where microneedling can help you out. It is a treatment that involves the use of a dermaroller (a handheld tool with small needles) that creates punctures on your outer skin in order to force your skin to repair itself and uncover the younger and healthier skin from within.
Microdermabrasion, on the other hand, involves another handheld tool, this time instead of needles, it comes with a surface usually made out of crystals in order to scrub off dull and dead skin cells and also stimulate the skin to heal on its own.
You may have noticed that most of our treatments involve stimulating the natural healing capacity of the body. That’s because these types of treatments work better across all skin types and significantly have less side effects.
Finally, we’re not just taking care of your skin from the surface. We also want to help you take care of the skin from within as well. In fact, our IV drip treatments go beyond the skin and will help you deal with other physical issues—such as having dull hair, or low stamina.
That’s because our IV drips are nutrient bombs. They seek to fulfill your body’s vitamin and mineral needs without the chore of taking supplements every day. All you need to do is to visit our clinic to get the procedure done and enjoy the prolonged effects!
Skin care products are great. You can incorporate them into your skin care routine and help your skin deal with its issues at the comforts of your own home. But let’s face it. Products alone are not enough.
Every once in a while, you need to treat your skin to special procedures too, especially if you’re having trouble treating a specific skin issue on your own. With the Setiba Aesthetics Group VIP membership, you’ll be sure to get the regular treatments that you need at a discounted price combined with a special VIP treatment fit for a queen. Stay beautiful!